Is your child making the big step to kindergarten in the fall? Would you both like to make some new friends and meet other families from your school over the spring and summer? Then plan to take advantage of Arlington Family Connection’s Kindergarten Connections this summer! We will be adding additional dates as meet ups are planned so please check back frequently.
- Saturday May 30th, 2-4pm at Bishop Playground
- Tuesday June 9th, 3-5pm at Parallel Playground
- Saturday June 20th, 10am-12pm at Bishop Playground
- Wednesday July 1st, 3-5pm at Spy Pond Playground
- Sunday July 19th, 10am – 12pm at Parallel Playground
- Saturday August 15th, 1-3pm at Bishop Playground
- Questions?: Contact Amanda (email@example.com)
- Find out more on the Bishop Kindergarten Connections Facebook page
- Saturday, May 16 from 2-4 at Robbins Park
- Sunday, June 14 from 1-3 at Robbins
- Saturday, July 11 from 10-12 at Robbins
- Tuesday, July 21 from 3:30-5 at Robbins
- Sunday, August 16 from 3-5 at Robbins
- September 12/13 (date TBD) 4:30 PM for Potluck at Robbins
- Questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out more on the Brackett Kindergarten Connections Facebook page and Google Groups!
- Sunday, June 14th at 10am (small playground)
- Friday, July 10th at 9:30am (big playground)
- Sunday, July 26th at 10am (small playground)
- Friday, August 7th at 9:30 am (big playground)
- Saturday, August 15th at 10:00 a.m. (big playground)
- Questions?: Contact Amy (email@example.com) or Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Find out more on the Dallin Kindergarten Connections Facebook page!
- Sunday May 31, 1pm at Hardy playground
- Wednesday June 17, 10am at Spy Pond playground
- Friday July 10, 4pm at Magnolia playground
- Saturday July 18, 10am at the Res
- Friday August 14, 4pm at Waldo playground
- Sunday August 23, 4pm at Hardy playground
- Sunday September 13, 9:30am at Magnolia playground–POTLUCK BREAKFAST/BRUNCH
- Questions?: email@example.com
- Find out more on the Hardy Kindergarten Connections Facebook page!
NEW COVENANT SCHOOL
- Saturday June 20th @ 6pm; McClennen playground
- Thursday July 16th @ 6pm; Robbins Farm Park playground
- Saturday August 8th @ 10am; Wingaersheek Beach, Gloucester ($25/car parking, rsvp if you want to carpool!)
- Sunday August 30th @ 5pm; Hills Hill playground– PICNIC dinner!
- Questions?: Contact Sharron (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Friday, May 29th at 3:30 at McClennen Park playground
- Sunday, June 14th at 9:30 at Peirce playground
- Monday, June 22nd at 3:30 at Hill’s Hill playground (by skating rink)
- Sat July 11th @ Peirce big playground at 9:30
- Friday July 24th @ Reservoir at 3:30
- Sun August 9th @ Peirce big playground at 9:30
- Friday August 28th @ McClennan 3:30
- Sunday Sept 13th @ McClennen for picnic lunch at noon
- Questions?: Contact Lisa (email@example.com)
- Find out more on the Peirce Kindergarten Connections Facebook page!
Saturday, June 13, 10am – 12pm; Stratton Playground
- Saturday, July 11th, 9:30-11:30am at Hill’s Hill playground (next to the skating rink on Summer St)
- Thursday, July 23, 4:00-5:30pm at Stratton School’s playground
- Sunday, August 9, 3:00-5:00pm at Stratton School’s playground
- Friday, August 28, 5:00-7:00pm at Stratton School’s playground
- End of summer play date/picnic the weekend of September 12/13. More details TBA.
Questions?: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out more on the Stratton Kindergarten Connections Facebook page!
- Sunday, May 17 @4:30; Thompson playground
- Saturday, June 20, 10:00-11:30 a.m; Thompson School playground
Friday July 10 at 9:00am; Parallel Park
Wednesday July 29 at 6:00pm; Thompson School Spray Park
- August dates TBA
- Questions?: ThompsonWelcome@Gmail.com.
- Find out more on the Thompson Kindergarten Connections Facebook page!
School boundaries can be found at: http://www.arlington.k12.ma.us/administration/redistricting/pdfs/redistrictingfinalmap06-14-12.pdf. Information on redistricting can be found at: www.arlington.k12.ma.us/administration/redistricting. Contact Lauren Ledger at email@example.com with questions.